Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Daily is WebRTC video and audio for every developer. We're building the APIs and infrastructure to power the future of video, and the Internet.
Developers use Daily to add real-time video and audio experiences to any product. They can integrate a fully working call in minutes. Our features range from prebuilt UIs and lower level APIs to call quality data and global infrastructure and compliance. We serve developers across use cases — like events, productivity, edtech, and healthcare — and at every size team. We're a remote team led by seasoned executives, with over $60 million raised.
We’re hiring a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to play a key role as we go after a big market. Our trajectory reflects key trends in the ecosystem, including:
* Video is everywhere. The shift to video is as fundamental a change in behavior as the shift to mobile.
* Developers rely on developer platforms to build quickly in fast-evolving markets.
* WebRTC is the future infrastructure of the video, and the Internet.
Daily is positioned to be the market leader for this moment. We’re looking for a kind, driven, and experienced teammate to join us in delivering this outcome.
As the first dedicated digital marketing hire, you’ll be an early member of our Marketing team helping to shape the function. We've done some basic experiments, and seek a seasoned marketer to expand and scale our efforts. This is an opportunity to join a high-growth, well-funded team early, and make a key impact. You'll work closely with executives in marketing, sales, and other functions.
Most of all, we're looking for colleagues who want to be part of a great team and build a product they're proud of, and also go after a big opportunity. If you share that POV, we'd love for you to consider joining us.
What You'll Do:
* Drive strategy for acquisition marketing across segments, within a framework of measurable results
* Lead paid media activities across channels, driving the process in all stages from strategy and planning through to buying and analysis, and working flexibly with both acquisition and brand campaigns
* Take ownership of pipeline creation to drive users towards the self-service funnel, leveraging tactics like building nurture email or retargeting campaigns to move potential customers faster through the self service pipeline
* Deliver iterable campaigns and results, to drive growth in both sales and self-service funnels
* Structure and enact conversion and optimization goals
* Support the high standards of our brand and platform, in all paid activities
* Understand our target segments, personas, and buyers
* Ensure we’re following best practices with regards to data, reporting, process, and tooling, taking ownership for selection, implementation, and results where necessary
* Write clearly about your frameworks and goals, to socialize your work and help us all get smarter
What You'll Need:
* 5+ years in demand generation and pipeline programs. Specific experience with developer marketing and platforms is a plus, but not necessary.
* Passion to excel, plus alignment with our team values of kindness and diversity
* Proven experience in marketing automation and analytics tools
* Proven appreciation for the importance of brand
* Ability to write clearly
More about Daily:
* We are fully remote.
* Excellence requires diversity: we strongly encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds in technology to apply.
* We care deeply about what we build and seek kindness and diversity. Take care of yourself and your family's time.
* We’re a Series B team, with $60M+ raised from investors including Renegade Partners, Lachy Groom, Tiger Global, Slack Fund, Y Combinator, and leading angels like April Underwood, Aston Motes, Rahul Vohra, Sean Rose, and Scott Belsky.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Daily is an equal opportunity employer. We don't discriminate against people because of their race, ethnicity, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, personal appearance, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, or political affiliation.